- TESTS – some tips for staying calm before, during & after.
- 3 easy steps to stress-free revision
- Females & autism
- I am worried about my son’s online gambling – how can I help him?
- My mood has been low recently – what will help me feel better?
- The Wheel of Emotion – helping you understand what you feel.
- Giving a name to your emotion can help you control how you feel.
- How to get the most out of your study time.
- How to stress-proof your Christmas
- The benefits of positive emotions & how to boost your own feel-good factor.
Tag Archives: relaxation
There is increasing evidence of the benefits of taking notice – of being mindful. It can lead to lower stress and worry, peace of mind and a greater feeling of well-being. Here’s how you can TAKE NOTICE… Be curious. Catch … Continue reading
Controlled breathing can help reduce blood pressure, promote relaxation and calm, and help us to de-stress. Here is an easy introductory breathing exercise to try. All you need is a chair and 10 minutes. Choose a time and place where … Continue reading