- TESTS – some tips for staying calm before, during & after.
- 3 easy steps to stress-free revision
- Females & autism
- I am worried about my son’s online gambling – how can I help him?
- My mood has been low recently – what will help me feel better?
- The Wheel of Emotion – helping you understand what you feel.
- Giving a name to your emotion can help you control how you feel.
- How to get the most out of your study time.
- How to stress-proof your Christmas
- The benefits of positive emotions & how to boost your own feel-good factor.
Tag Archives: self-harm
Currently there are about four autistic boys to every one girl with autism. However, with the increasing knowledge of the causes of autism and increased understanding of the broad range of characteristics within the spectrum, it is recognised that there … Continue reading
Self-harm is still a taboo in society and self-harmers and those close to them often keep silent out of shame and embarrassment. A recent study found that 1 in 5 teenagers say that they self-harm. You aren’t alone and it’s … Continue reading