- TESTS – some tips for staying calm before, during & after.
- 3 easy steps to stress-free revision
- Females & autism
- I am worried about my son’s online gambling – how can I help him?
- My mood has been low recently – what will help me feel better?
- The Wheel of Emotion – helping you understand what you feel.
- Giving a name to your emotion can help you control how you feel.
- How to get the most out of your study time.
- How to stress-proof your Christmas
- The benefits of positive emotions & how to boost your own feel-good factor.
Tag Archives: relationships
Everyone experiences ups and downs in life. It is usual and normal to feel anxious, unhappy, stressed or depressed when things are difficult and challenging. This is a normal part of life. Low mood includes: Worry Sadness Tiredness because … Continue reading
The run-up to Christmas can be difficult– demands on your time and money coming from left, right and centre, tricky family relationships to navigate and expectations running high. However, it is possible to reduce the pressure on you, before it … Continue reading
There are a number of benefits to mental health from the act of giving. These include building a sense of belonging, improving our sense of competence and providing a distraction from our own problems. So how could you GIVE……. Do … Continue reading
The New Economics Foundation identified 5 actions that are linked to mental wellbeing. They are all things that we can do for the first time, do differently, or do more of. They could be thought of as your 5-a-day for … Continue reading