- TESTS – some tips for staying calm before, during & after.
- 3 easy steps to stress-free revision
- Females & autism
- I am worried about my son’s online gambling – how can I help him?
- My mood has been low recently – what will help me feel better?
- The Wheel of Emotion – helping you understand what you feel.
- Giving a name to your emotion can help you control how you feel.
- How to get the most out of your study time.
- How to stress-proof your Christmas
- The benefits of positive emotions & how to boost your own feel-good factor.
Category Archives: wellbeing
A Professor of Social Psychology, Barbara Fredrickson studies positive emotions like love, happiness, inspiration and tranquillity. Nice job! Professor Fredrickson has found through various research studies that feeling positive not only makes us feel good, but it helps us to … Continue reading
There are a number of benefits to mental health from the act of giving. These include building a sense of belonging, improving our sense of competence and providing a distraction from our own problems. So how could you GIVE……. Do … Continue reading
Studies have shown that learning throughout life is linked to greater satisfaction and optimism, and increased self-esteem and interaction with other people (see CONNECT). Learning gives you a new goal to work towards and reaching this target can create a … Continue reading
There is increasing evidence of the benefits of taking notice – of being mindful. It can lead to lower stress and worry, peace of mind and a greater feeling of well-being. Here’s how you can TAKE NOTICE… Be curious. Catch … Continue reading