- TESTS – some tips for staying calm before, during & after.
- 3 easy steps to stress-free revision
- Females & autism
- I am worried about my son’s online gambling – how can I help him?
- My mood has been low recently – what will help me feel better?
- The Wheel of Emotion – helping you understand what you feel.
- Giving a name to your emotion can help you control how you feel.
- How to get the most out of your study time.
- How to stress-proof your Christmas
- The benefits of positive emotions & how to boost your own feel-good factor.
Category Archives: stress management
This year, exams aren’t happening in the usual way. Instead pupils are taking tests and completing assessments. These might be during class time or more formally in the gym hall. This can still be a nerve-wracking experience. Here are some tips … Continue reading
Revising can be stressful and overwhelming. These 3 steps can reduce your stress and help you manage your time and workload effectively. Good luck! Part One – TIME MANAGEMENT Draw up a revision timetable. Make sure it’s realistic for you. … Continue reading
The run-up to Christmas can be difficult– demands on your time and money coming from left, right and centre, tricky family relationships to navigate and expectations running high. However, it is possible to reduce the pressure on you, before it … Continue reading