- TESTS – some tips for staying calm before, during & after.
- 3 easy steps to stress-free revision
- Females & autism
- I am worried about my son’s online gambling – how can I help him?
- My mood has been low recently – what will help me feel better?
- The Wheel of Emotion – helping you understand what you feel.
- Giving a name to your emotion can help you control how you feel.
- How to get the most out of your study time.
- How to stress-proof your Christmas
- The benefits of positive emotions & how to boost your own feel-good factor.
Category Archives: cbt
Can’t get a good night’s sleep & counting sheep really isn’t helping? Try these exercises to relax your mind & body.
Do you lie in bed worrying about tomorrow’s meeting with the boss at work? whether you annoyed your friend by not returning their text? who’s going to look after the kids whilst you’re at the doctors? is that a rash … Continue reading
A client asked me the other day what is the difference between worry and anxiety? How do you know that you are anxious and not just a little worried? Here’s a quick guide to help. Worry Worry is a natural … Continue reading
What is anger? Anger is a normal emotion just like any other such as happy, sad, anxious, excited. However, anger can get us into more trouble than the others because if it boils over and we lose control, it often leads to … Continue reading
You probably have any number of playlists on your phone, your ipod, even on your mixtapes….. You may have a playlist for the gym, for walking the dog, for running, for working. These are all for when you’re doing something. … Continue reading
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) focuses on feelings, behaviour and thoughts – what are you really thinking, and how do you think? Some of the thoughts we have aren’t particularly helpful and can lower our mood. These so-called unhelpful thinking styles … Continue reading