- 3 easy steps to stress-free revision
- Females & autism
- Abandoned your new year resolutions? Try choosing ONE WORD for the rest of 2018…….
- How to support your child this exam results day
- EXAMS – some tips for staying calm before, during & after.
- I am worried about my son’s online gambling – how can I help him?
- My mood has been low recently – what will help me feel better?
- The Wheel of Emotion – helping you understand what you feel.
- Giving a name to your emotion can help you control how you feel.
- How to get the most out of your study time.
Tagsanger anger management anxiety autism behaviour can't sleep cbt cognitive behavioural therapy depression diet isn't working eating habits emotions exams exercise feelings listen mindfulness racing mind relationships relaxation respect self-harm sleep disorder stress talk teenagers thoughts time management understanding what you eat weight management wellbeing worry yo-yo dieting
Tag Archives: worry
For anyone with prelims coming up in the New Year – here’s a guide to making the most of your revision time. Plan your study time Draw up a calendar plan of what you are going to revise, when. Tie … Continue reading
A client asked me the other day what is the difference between worry and anxiety? How do you know that you are anxious and not just a little worried? Here’s a quick guide to help. Worry Worry is a natural … Continue reading