- TESTS – some tips for staying calm before, during & after.
- 3 easy steps to stress-free revision
- Females & autism
- I am worried about my son’s online gambling – how can I help him?
- My mood has been low recently – what will help me feel better?
- The Wheel of Emotion – helping you understand what you feel.
- Giving a name to your emotion can help you control how you feel.
- How to get the most out of your study time.
- How to stress-proof your Christmas
- The benefits of positive emotions & how to boost your own feel-good factor.
Tagsanger anger management anxiety autism behaviour can't sleep cbt cognitive behavioural therapy depression diet isn't working eating habits emotions exams exercise feelings listen mindfulness racing mind relationships relaxation respect self-harm sleep disorder stress talk teenagers thoughts time management understanding what you eat weight management wellbeing worry yo-yo dieting
Tag Archives: wellbeing
The run-up to Christmas can be difficult– demands on your time and money coming from left, right and centre, tricky family relationships to navigate and expectations running high. However, it is possible to reduce the pressure on you, before it … Continue reading
A Professor of Social Psychology, Barbara Fredrickson studies positive emotions like love, happiness, inspiration and tranquillity. Nice job! Professor Fredrickson has found through various research studies that feeling positive not only makes us feel good, but it helps us to … Continue reading
There are a number of benefits to mental health from the act of giving. These include building a sense of belonging, improving our sense of competence and providing a distraction from our own problems. So how could you GIVE……. Do … Continue reading
Studies have shown that learning throughout life is linked to greater satisfaction and optimism, and increased self-esteem and interaction with other people (see CONNECT). Learning gives you a new goal to work towards and reaching this target can create a … Continue reading