- 3 easy steps to stress-free revision
- Females & autism
- Abandoned your new year resolutions? Try choosing ONE WORD for the rest of 2018…….
- How to support your child this exam results day
- EXAMS – some tips for staying calm before, during & after.
- I am worried about my son’s online gambling – how can I help him?
- My mood has been low recently – what will help me feel better?
- The Wheel of Emotion – helping you understand what you feel.
- Giving a name to your emotion can help you control how you feel.
- How to get the most out of your study time.
Tagsanger anger management anxiety autism behaviour can't sleep cbt cognitive behavioural therapy depression diet isn't working eating habits emotions exams exercise feelings listen mindfulness racing mind relationships relaxation respect self-harm sleep disorder stress talk teenagers thoughts time management understanding what you eat weight management wellbeing worry yo-yo dieting
Tag Archives: self-harm
Currently there are about four autistic boys to every one girl with autism. However, with the increasing knowledge of the causes of autism and increased understanding of the broad range of characteristics within the spectrum, it is recognised that there … Continue reading
Self-harm is still a taboo in society and self-harmers and those close to them often keep silent out of shame and embarrassment. A recent study found that 1 in 5 teenagers say that they self-harm. You aren’t alone and it’s … Continue reading