- 3 easy steps to stress-free revision
- Females & autism
- Abandoned your new year resolutions? Try choosing ONE WORD for the rest of 2018…….
- How to support your child this exam results day
- EXAMS – some tips for staying calm before, during & after.
- I am worried about my son’s online gambling – how can I help him?
- My mood has been low recently – what will help me feel better?
- The Wheel of Emotion – helping you understand what you feel.
- Giving a name to your emotion can help you control how you feel.
- How to get the most out of your study time.
Tagsanger anger management anxiety autism behaviour can't sleep cbt cognitive behavioural therapy depression diet isn't working eating habits emotions exams exercise feelings listen mindfulness racing mind relationships relaxation respect self-harm sleep disorder stress talk teenagers thoughts time management understanding what you eat weight management wellbeing worry yo-yo dieting
Tag Archives: racing mind
Can’t get a good night’s sleep & counting sheep really isn’t helping? Try these exercises to relax your mind & body.
Do you lie in bed worrying about tomorrow’s meeting with the boss at work? whether you annoyed your friend by not returning their text? who’s going to look after the kids whilst you’re at the doctors? is that a rash … Continue reading
Controlled breathing can help reduce blood pressure, promote relaxation and calm, and help us to de-stress. Here is an easy introductory breathing exercise to try. All you need is a chair and 10 minutes. Choose a time and place where … Continue reading