- Females & autism
- Abandoned your new year resolutions? Try choosing ONE WORD for the rest of 2018…….
- How to support your child this exam results day
- EXAMS – some tips for staying calm before, during & after.
- 3 easy steps to stress-free revision
- I am worried about my son’s online gambling – how can I help him?
- My mood has been low recently – what will help me feel better?
- The Wheel of Emotion – helping you understand what you feel.
- Giving a name to your emotion can help you control how you feel.
- How to get the most out of your study time.
Tagsanger anger management anxiety autism behaviour can't sleep cbt cognitive behavioural therapy depression diet isn't working eating habits emotions exams exercise feelings listen mindfulness racing mind relationships relaxation respect self-harm sleep disorder stress talk teenagers thoughts time management understanding what you eat weight management wellbeing worry yo-yo dieting
Tag Archives: exams
Waiting for exam results can be a stressful time for your child and for you. Here are some tips to help before the day, on the day and into the future. 1. In the run-up to results day Your child … Continue reading
Taking exams can be a nerve-wracking experience. Here are some tips to help you manage your nerves so that you can do the very best on the day. Before the exam If you haven’t slept well or at all the night … Continue reading