- TESTS – some tips for staying calm before, during & after.
- 3 easy steps to stress-free revision
- Females & autism
- I am worried about my son’s online gambling – how can I help him?
- My mood has been low recently – what will help me feel better?
- The Wheel of Emotion – helping you understand what you feel.
- Giving a name to your emotion can help you control how you feel.
- How to get the most out of your study time.
- How to stress-proof your Christmas
- The benefits of positive emotions & how to boost your own feel-good factor.
Tagsanger anger management anxiety autism behaviour can't sleep cbt cognitive behavioural therapy depression diet isn't working eating habits emotions exams exercise feelings listen mindfulness racing mind relationships relaxation respect self-harm sleep disorder stress talk teenagers thoughts time management understanding what you eat weight management wellbeing worry yo-yo dieting
Tag Archives: eating habits
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy can help you keep to a healthy eating regime, stick to a diet and achieve long-term weight loss. This is because it focuses on how you think and feel about yourself, and how you behave around food … Continue reading
New Year resolutions are being formulated, planned…… and dreaded! A piece of research shows that a simple change in the way you talk to yourself (your self-talk) when trying to stick to a new routine or behaviour can increase your … Continue reading
It’s a familiar pattern. Start a diet, stick to it really well, lose pounds, or even a stone or two and feel great. Then the old eating habits return, weight starts to go back on and sure enough, you’re back … Continue reading