- Females & autism
- Abandoned your new year resolutions? Try choosing ONE WORD for the rest of 2018…….
- How to support your child this exam results day
- EXAMS – some tips for staying calm before, during & after.
- 3 easy steps to stress-free revision
- I am worried about my son’s online gambling – how can I help him?
- My mood has been low recently – what will help me feel better?
- The Wheel of Emotion – helping you understand what you feel.
- Giving a name to your emotion can help you control how you feel.
- How to get the most out of your study time.
Tagsanger anger management anxiety autism behaviour can't sleep cbt cognitive behavioural therapy depression diet isn't working eating habits emotions exams exercise feelings listen mindfulness racing mind relationships relaxation respect self-harm sleep disorder stress talk teenagers thoughts time management understanding what you eat weight management wellbeing worry yo-yo dieting
Category Archives: relaxation
There is increasing evidence of the benefits of taking notice – of being mindful. It can lead to lower stress and worry, peace of mind and a greater feeling of well-being. Here’s how you can TAKE NOTICE… Be curious. Catch … Continue reading
The New Economics Foundation identified 5 actions that are linked to mental wellbeing. They are all things that we can do for the first time, do differently, or do more of. They could be thought of as your 5-a-day for … Continue reading
Controlled breathing can help reduce blood pressure, promote relaxation and calm, and help us to de-stress. Here is an easy introductory breathing exercise to try. All you need is a chair and 10 minutes. Choose a time and place where … Continue reading