- Females & autism
- Abandoned your new year resolutions? Try choosing ONE WORD for the rest of 2018…….
- How to support your child this exam results day
- EXAMS – some tips for staying calm before, during & after.
- 3 easy steps to stress-free revision
- I am worried about my son’s online gambling – how can I help him?
- My mood has been low recently – what will help me feel better?
- The Wheel of Emotion – helping you understand what you feel.
- Giving a name to your emotion can help you control how you feel.
- How to get the most out of your study time.
Tagsanger anger management anxiety autism behaviour can't sleep cbt cognitive behavioural therapy depression diet isn't working eating habits emotions exams exercise feelings listen mindfulness racing mind relationships relaxation respect self-harm sleep disorder stress talk teenagers thoughts time management understanding what you eat weight management wellbeing worry yo-yo dieting
Category Archives: counselling
You probably have any number of playlists on your phone, your ipod, even on your mixtapes….. You may have a playlist for the gym, for walking the dog, for running, for working. These are all for when you’re doing something. … Continue reading
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) focuses on feelings, behaviour and thoughts – what are you really thinking, and how do you think? Some of the thoughts we have aren’t particularly helpful and can lower our mood. These so-called unhelpful thinking styles … Continue reading
It’s a familiar pattern. Start a diet, stick to it really well, lose pounds, or even a stone or two and feel great. Then the old eating habits return, weight starts to go back on and sure enough, you’re back … Continue reading